What Is Upholstery Cleaning?
An often overlooked service, upholstery cleaning can restore your favorite piece of furniture to its original luster – no need to replace it! Furniture is an investment; routine maintenance will keep it in good condition for a longer length of time.
We Will Help You Get Your Life Back On Track!
We use the most advanced tools and techniques available to restore the luster to your chairs, sofas, mattresses, auto interiors, boats, and RVs. We regularly service items that need special care and attention, and we will make sure it is handled properly to treat the specific fabric type.
- First, we pre-vacuum the piece to remove pet hair and debris.
- Then we pre-treat all areas with environmentally safe products to break up dirt and soil embedded in your upholstery.
- To complete the upholstery cleaning process, we clean with our advanced truck-mounted hot water extraction system or use a dry cleaning method depending on the fabric type.
- After the cleaning, we leave the cushions upright to dry both sides effectively. Depending on the piece and type of fabric, it can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to be completely dry and ready for use.
- As an added protection against spills and staining, we can add Scotchguard fabric protectant to prolong the life of your upholstery and keep it looking better longer.
Our trained technicians expertly clean all affected areas and will leave them looking like new.
What Should I Expect?
We are guests in your home, and we want you to be completely comfortable with allowing us into your household. Before we begin any work, we do a pre-inspection and answer any questions you may have before we start the upholstery cleaning process.
We also ask that you move all the items from the furniture.
GET HELP NOW!
↓ ↓ ↓